HIDÂ® Indala FlexCardÂ® 100 Count
The HID Indala FlexCard is a standard clamshell card with the length and width of a credit card, at 3 3â8 Ã 2 1â8 inches. Because these durable cards are constructed with rugged ABS plastic, they are often used in warehouses, factories and universities. These 125 kHz Indala proximity cards (part number FPCRD SSMW 0000) are vertically slotted, making them an excellent choice for badge or identification use within your company.
Other important specifications and features of the HID Indala FlexCard are as follows:
- Compatible with HID Indala 125 kHz readers; can be used interchangeably with other Indala credentials
- Two-point authentication
- 172 bits of space for coding different details (office location, level, departments, etc.)
For more information on the Indala FlexCard, click here.
- As with all Indala cards, the FlexCard is compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with the Indala ProxSmith Programmer and toolkit.
- The passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads, and is warranted for life against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Rugged ABS Construction - Ideal for warehouse, factory, university settings.
- Convenient Credit Card Size - Can be carried in a purse or wallet.
- Flexible and Light - Features beveled edges and a thickness of only 0.065 inches (1.8 mm).
- Vertical Design - Well-suited for badge use.