The HID Indala Flexkey has a contemporary design enables it to be easily attached to a key, badge clip, or badge lanyard. The FlexKey is ideally suited for a variety of applications and environments including vacation resorts, locker rooms, health spas, apartment buildings, club houses, as well as commercial offices where photo IDs are not required.
The RF-programmable keytag features the high quality and security benefits you have come to appreciate in Indala 125 kHz credentials, through the use of FlexSecur authentication. With up to 172 user-definable bits, FlexKey permits the encoding of a wide range of data and information.
Exclusive FlexSecur Security Technology
All HID Indala 125 kHz Proximity Credentials feature FlexSecur technology, which provides an added level of access system security through a verification process at the reader. Solely an HID Indala product line feature, FlexSecur screens out unauthorized credentials prior to sending card data to the host system.
- As with other Indala credentials, the FlexKey is compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with the Indala ProxSmithÂ® Programmer and toolkit.
- This RF programmable, 125 kHz tag offers a consistent read range and is unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions.
- The passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads.
- FlexKeyÂ® Flexibility and Convenience - Contemporary design enables it to be easily attached to a key, badge clip, or badge lanyard.
- Rugged, Double-Sealed Construction - FlexKey is built to withstand harsh operating environments.
- Customizable - FlexKey can be customized by adding a company logo.
Typical Maximum Read Range*
Slim/Wallswitch: 2" (5 cm)
Mid-Range: 7" (17 cm)
Long-Range: 16" (40.64 cm)
1.725"H x 1.197"W x 0.215"T (43.8 mm x 30.4 mm x 5.46 mm)
Construction Outer Shell
Ultrasonic welded polycarbonate
RF core shielded in epoxy
*Dependent on local installation conditions.