HID 1346 ProxKey II Proximity Access Key Fob (100 count)
The ProxKey II is an RF-programmable proximity key fob that offers advanced HID proximity access technologies in a small tag, no larger than a car key. Because of its size, the ProxKey II key fob can easily be added onto your car keychain, making sure it is never misplaced or forgotten.
Compatible with all HID proximity readers, the ProxKey II HID key fob (1346) is easy and convenient to work into your current access control solution, or a great place to start with a new access control system. This security key fob supports formats up to 85 bits with more than 137 billion codes.
Key Features of the ProxKey III:
- Small enough to fit on a key ring.
- Universal compatibility with HID proximity card readers.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control Can be placed on a key ring for convenient entry.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Using HID's ProxProgrammerÂ®, card vendors can ship proximity keyfobs, custom programmed to their customers' requirements, from their own inventory. Enables smaller order quantities and overnight delivery. (Check with vendor for availability.)
- Lifetime warranty.
Typical Maximum* Read Range
ProxPointÂ® Plus reader-up to 1.5" (3.7 cm)
MiniProxâ¢ reader-up to 2" (5 cm)
ThinLine IIÂ® reader-up to 2" (5 cm)
ProxProÂ® reader-up to 3" (7.5 cm)
ProxProÂ®III reader-up to 4" (10.2 cm)
Prox80â¢ up to 2" (5.1 cm)
MaxiProxÂ® reader-up to 12" (28 cm)
*Dependent on local installation conditions.
1.555 x 1.25 x 0.235 inches max (3.95 x 3.18 x 0.60 cm)
Ultrasonically welded ABS Shell with TPE insert